High Quality Din1587 Stainless steel hexagon domed long cap nut
|Standard||GB, BS, DIN, ANSI etc.|
|Size||GB M1-M100, BS 1/8-1, ANSI 4# 6# 8# 10# 12#|
|Grade||4.8 8.8 10.9 12.9|
|Material||Stainless steel / carbon steel|
|Package||Cartons & bags on pallets|
|Application||Suitable for all kinds of equipment fixing, steel structure foundation embedded parts, street lights, traffic signs, pump boiler installation, heavy equipment embedded fixing, etc.|
|Sample Service||Samples for standard parts or stock parts are free. There will be charges for customized samples and we will return the sample cost if your order quantity is good.|
|Quality Control||Full inspection for all dimensions, inspection report available.|
Cap nuts are used as follows:
The cap nut and stainless steel hexagon slotted nut are equipped with a split pin, which is matched with the screw with a hole bolt. It is used to withstand vibration and alternating loads, and it can prevent the nut from loosening and coming out.
(2) A cap nut with an insert. The insert relies on the tightening nut to tap the internal thread, which can prevent loosening and has good elasticity.
(3) The cap nut has the same purpose as the hexagon nut. It is characterized in that the main nut is not easy to slip with a wrench during assembly and disassembly, but only a spanner wrench, a dead wrench, a dual-use wrench (opening part), or a special square hole sleeve can be used.Install and remove with a barrel wrench.Mostly used on rough, simple components.
(4) The cap nut can be used in the case where the end of the bolt needs to be capped.(5) Cap nut can be used for tooling.
(5) The cap nut and ring nut can generally be disassembled by hand instead of using tools, and are usually used in situations where frequent disassembly and low force are required.
(6) The cap nut is mainly used for fixing tires, front, rear, left and right on tires and front and rear axles of automobiles, tricycles, electric vehicles, etc., and can also be used to fix road lamp bases and machinery that are often exposed to sunlight and rain.Device.
(7) The cap nut is used in conjunction with the hexagon nut to play a role of locking the hexagon nut, and the effect is better.One side of the welding nut is used for welding to the thin steel plate with holes, and then connected to the bolt.
(8) Cover nut is suitable for high-strength fasteners, mechanical fasteners, furniture fasteners, vehicle fasteners, turning special-shaped parts, cold-headed special-shaped fasteners, double-headed foot U-shapedWire, building decoration fasteners, and other types of fasteners can also be used in basic engineering, auto and motorcycle accessories, light industry, machinery, furniture, hardware tools, building decoration and so on.
(10) The surface of the cap nut generally needs to be treated, including some surface treatment processes such as galvanizing, nickel plating, chrome plating, and Dacromet to make it more rust-proof and increase the service life of the fasteners.In the surface treatment process, chrome plating is the best process. The chrome-plated product not only has a smooth and bright surface, but also has a longer rust and corrosion resistance, which is comparable to stainless steel.